Sweden Observes Minute's Silence For Truck Attack Victims
Sweden on Monday observed a minute of silence for the victims of last week's truck attack by a Uzbek man whom police believe was a jihadist sympathiser, AFP reported.
Under grey and rainy skies, with flags flying at half-mast, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven, most of the royal family, and Stockholm Mayor Karin Wanngard took part in a ceremony outside Stockholm's City Hall.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Work on the Holidays be Paid
- » The Pandemic has made the Super-Rich even Richer
- » An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
- » The Airport in Burgas reports 125% Growth of Passengers this Year
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: When will we Work and Rest in 2022