Negotiation Teams of GERB and United Patriots Hold Meeting at National Assembly
The negotiation teams of Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) and United Patriots – NFSB, Ataka, and VMRO are holding a meeting at the National Assembly building in relation to forming a government, according to Focus News.
From GERB, the following people are participating in the meeting between the two formations: Deputy Chair of the party Tsvetan Tsvetanov, Vladislav Goranov, Delyan Dobrev.
From United Patriots, the participants in negotiations are: Boris Yachev, leader of Ataka Volen Siderov, leader of VMRO Krasimir Karakachanov, and leader of NFSB Valeri Simeonov, Miglena Aleksandrova, Desislav Chukov, and Stanislav Stanilov.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius