There is No Information on Injured Bulgarian Citizens in the Stockholm Incident
So far there is no information on injured Bulgarian citizens in the Stockholm incident, involving a van ripped into a group of people outside a lively storehouse near the main pedestrian street of the Swedish capital city, the Bulgarian foreign ministry reports, quoted by BNR.
Bulgarian embassy in Stockholm is in constant touch with the local authorities, the ministry further outlines.
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints