Another Man Is Arrested in the Investigation of the Bombing in Stockholm
Swedish police detained another person in the investigation of the bombing in Stockholm, reported local newspaper "Express", quoted by Tass.
The arrest was made in the northern metropolitan suburb Yulsta. The operation included 10 police cars. The detainee was handcuffed and taken in a police car.
The first arrested by the police in the investigation of the bombing in Stockholm has expressed sympathy for Hezbollah "Islamic state," reported the local newspaper "Aftonbladet", quoted by Tass.
39-year-old man was arrested by a police patrol in the suburb of Stockholm Meshta. He is a citizen of Uzbekistan. It is not known how long he lives in Sweden. On his Facebook page are uploaded some propaganda films ID.
Yesterday a truck hit people on the street in central Stockholm, covering a distance of 50 meters. Four people have been killed and 15 injured, nine of them seriously.
There is an investigation version of a terrorist attack.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary