Heating Prices Officially Up to 38%
Heating prices officially up to 38%, announced from Nova TV. The new prices are taking effect from today.
For Sofia the increase will be 22.7% The greatest increase in prices is in Pleven – 37% and the smallest in Veliko Tarnovo – 17.9%. In Plovdiv, the increase will be 25.61%.
Electricity prices will also increase by 1%.
- » Bulgaria's Euro Membership Not Before Mid-2022: EU's Dombrovskis
- » The Independent: Attempt to Turn Bulgarian National Park into Ski Resort Defeated in Court
- » Bulgarian National Bank 2018 Indicators Report
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange
- » 0.0% Monthly Inflation For December 2018, Compared to November 2018
- » "Gazprom" Starts Building Infrastructure in Serbia For "Turkish stream"