Heating Prices Officially Up to 38%
Heating prices officially up to 38%, announced from Nova TV. The new prices are taking effect from today.
For Sofia the increase will be 22.7% The greatest increase in prices is in Pleven – 37% and the smallest in Veliko Tarnovo – 17.9%. In Plovdiv, the increase will be 25.61%.
Electricity prices will also increase by 1%.
- » CEZ Plans to Sell its Assets in Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and Poland
- » Apple Pay Comes to Bulgaria
- » Philip Morris Makes a Call Center in Bulgaria and Opens 100 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: IGB to Lead to a Real Diversification of Sources
- » Bulgaria did not Hold Bitcoin Worth $1.6 Billion, Finance Minister Claimed
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation