Fingerprint Identification System in Hospitals to Stop Working
National Health Insurance Fund announced that the operation of the system for fingerprint identification in hospitals stopped working exactly at 17:30 today.
In today's edition of the State newspaper was published the final decision of the Supreme Administrative Court to cancel the new registration system and the previous method of admission and discharge - only ID card is officially returned.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport