Тhe Spring Campaign for Voluntary Blood Donation ‘Give Life Now!’ Continues
With a campaign on April 9, the day of the big Christian holiday Palm Sunday (Tsvetnitsa), the spring campaign for voluntary blood donation continues throughout Bulgaria, the press centre of the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC) announced.
This year, the initiative is under the motto of ‘’Light a candle, donate blood, give life now!’’ The campaign is organised by the Ministry of Health, the National Centre for Haematology and the Bulgarian Red Cross, with the support of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
Temporary blood donation stations in Sofia will be placed next to the capital’s Orthodox churches. Teams of National Centre for Haematology and volunteers of the BRC will be available to those wishing to donate blood from 09:00 until 13:00 Bulgarian time.
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Peace
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare