Turkey Says Chemical Weapons Used in Syria Attack
Turkey said on Thursday the autopsies of three Syrians killed in an attack in rebel-held northwestern Syria confirmed that chemical weapons had been used by President Bashar al-Assad's regime, AFP reported.
"Autopsies were carried out on three of the bodies after they were brought from Idlib. The results of the autopsy confirms that chemical weapons were used," Justice Minister Bekir Bozdağsaid, quoted by state-run Anadolu news agency.
"This scientific investigation also confirms that Assad used chemical weapons," Bozdağ added, without giving further details. Thirty-two injured Syrians were brought to southern Turkey for medical treatment but three of them died in hospital.
- » Erdogan: Turkey Is in Syria because of Those for Whom Oil Is More Important than Blood
- » Belgium Returns its F-16 Fighter Planes to the Skies over Syria and Iraq
- » Brexit Will Affect the Welfare of Countries, the ECB Director Warned
- » Increased Alert Level in Greece over Fears of Escaped Jihadists
- » Trump: The G7 Summit in 2020 Will not Be at my Golf Club
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th