Bulgaria’s GDP in Fourth Quarter of 2016 Stands at BGN 25.8B
According to preliminary data, Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product in the fourth quarter of 2016 amounts to BGN 25.8B at current prices or BGN 3,616 per capita of the population. In euro, that makes 13.191M, or 1,849 euro per capita of the population, indicate data by the National Statistical Institute on key indices of Bulgaria.
During the fourth quarter of 2016, the unemployment rate stood at 6.7& or 214,000 people. Compared to the fourth quarter of 2015 the number of unemployed persons is down by 46,000 and the unemployment rate – by 1.2% points.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million