Supreme Judicial Council's College of Judges Revises Workload Assessment Rules
The Supreme Judicial Council's (SJC) college of judges revised on Tuesday the rules for assessing judges' workload, the SJC said, quoted by BTA.
According to the decision, each calendar year the SJC's administration will generate an electronic report about the individual workload of a judge from the previous year.
The report will be attached to judges' employee files. The first report will cover the work of courts in 2017. The SJC's decision relieves the court presidents from this duty.
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors