Bulgaria’s Ministry of Finance Lifts 2017 Economic Forecast
According to the spring macroeconomic forecast of Bulgaria’s Ministry of Finance, the country’s economy is expected to see a 3% increase in 2017.
In the autumn of 2016 the Finance Ministry was forecasting a 2.9% rise in the country’s GDP. Local consumption will be the main driving force of the economic growth. The average annual inflation in 2017 will be at 1.2%, the Ministry of Finance further forecasts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bank's ex-CEO Kristalina Georgieva Accused on Exerting Pressure on Bank's staff to Boost China's Ranking in "Doing Business 2018" Report
- » EU Finance Ministers Meet in Slovenia Friday Saturday to Amend Budget Spending Rules for Member States
- » Bulgaria: Minimum Pension Becomes BGN 370
- » Bulgaria: MPs at Odds with Finance Minister over Adopted Budget Update
- » Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Hesitate Investing in Bitcoin
- » International Blue-Chip Stock: The New Market Segment in Bulgaria