Boyko Borisov Satisfied After the Negotiations with the United Patriots
GERB leader Boyko Borisov stated he was satisfied with the way the negotiations on the formation of a cabinet with the United Patriots coalition were being conducted, according to BNR.
In a statement to the media Borisov commented that the only requirement to the “patriots” was that they take part in the new cabinet, because the option of their only giving their support without being represented in the government was unacceptable.
Asked whether GERB was willing to invite Volya party to take part in the cabinet, Borisov answered that GERB plus the “patriots” had 122 MPs which was more than enough to form a coalition.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor