Russia Metro Attack Staged by Kyrgyz Suicide Bomber
A suicide bomber from Kyrgyzstan was behind the explosion that killed 11 people and injured dozens more in the Saint Petersburg metro, security services in the Central Asian country said Tuesday, reported AFP.
"The suicide bomber in the Saint Petersburg metro was a Kyrgyz national Akbarjon Djalilov born in 1995," a spokesman for the country's security services told AFP.
"It is probable that he acquired Russian nationality," he added.
- » Greece Shuts Down its Three Largest Migrant Camps
- » Beijing Allocates $16.2 Billion to Regions to Fight Poverty
- » Donald Trump: China Is Going to Have to Make a Deal that I Like or I’ll just Raise the Tariffs even Higher
- » Jens Stoltenberg: Northern Macedonia - a Full Member of NATO in Early 2020
- » World Record: More than 120 Journalists Have Been Held in Turkish Prisons
- » US Praises Bulgaria for Making Military Modernization a Priority