Japanese Tourists Interested in Thracian Culture
Japanese tourists are intrigued by the opportunity to visit Bulgaria and get acquainted with the masterpieces of Thracian culture, according to BNR.
This became clear after the meeting of Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Stela Baltova with the chairman of the Japan-Southeast Europe Business Association Kihachiro Nishiura.
Interest in Bulgaria has increased after the visit of an exhibition of Thracian treasures to Japan. Currently Japanese tourists come to Bulgaria mainly for visiting the Rose Festival.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia