Ministry of Education and Science to Present Draft Amendment to the Law for Development of Academic Staff
Minister of Education and Science Nikolay Denkov will present today the long-awaited draft amendment to the Law for Development of academic staff, according to BNR.
The text will be published on the website of the Ministry and there will be provided a special chapter concerning plagiasm in Bulgaria.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor