Trade Unions Demand Fast Formation of New Government
The Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB) has issued a declaration demanding fast formation of a stable government with a view to implementation of reforms in the judicial system, healthcare and other sectors vital for the development of the country, announced from BNR.
The declaration reads that Bulgaria’s top priority is its presidency of the European Union at the beginning of 2018.
CITUB also insists on restoring the role and importance of social dialogue and urges the political class to discuss all strategic steps in economy and the social sphere within the National Tripartite Cooperation Council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly