Food Prices Decrease Over Past Week
In the week until March 31, the food wholesale market index fell by 0.82% to 1.458%, the State Commission on Commodity Exchanges and Wholesale Markets reported, according to BNR.
Over the week in review, the average wholesale price of imported greenhouse-grown tomatoes increased by 3.3% to BGN 1.90 per kilogramme. Bulgarian greenhouse - grown tomatoes were traded at BGN 2.54 for kilogram. The price of imported greenhouse-grown cucumbers rose by 9.8% to BGN 2.12 for kilogram, while that of Bulgarian greenhouse-grown cucumbers fell by 11.6% to BGN 2.43 for kilogram.
Potatoes rose by 2.7%.
Carrots were selling at BGN 1.05 for kilogram.
Lettuce went down by 4.2% to BGN 0.68 for piece.
The average wholesale price of white brined cheese from cow's milk decreased by BGN 0.08 for kilogram to BGN 5.56.
Sunflower oil was selling at BGN 2.07 for litre..
Dry common beans were selling at BGN 3.37 for kilogram.
Eggs were traded at BGN 0.19 for piece.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend