Widespread Illegal Fishing Inspections Across the Country
The Executive Agency for Fisheries and Aquaculture has launched widespread inspections for illegal fishing, the Ministry of Agriculture has announced.
More than 2,300 illegal fishing nets have been confiscated. Inspections were conducted in marketplaces nationwide.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels