Finance Ministry Says Budget Surplus Will Exceed BGN 1B at End of March
The budget surplus will, once again, exceed BGN 1B (approximately EUR 500M) at the end of March, the Ministry of Finance forecasts.
At the end of February it stood at a little over BGN 800M. Revenues from taxes have increased compared to last year, as has expenditure, but the latter is due most of all to higher payments for health and social insurance as a result of the increase in pensions in July 2016 and of the minimum wage in January.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million