First Tourists Arrive to Bulgaria Black Sea Coast
The tourist season on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast has opened with the arrival of the first 167 holidaymakers at Burgas Airport, according to BNR.
They are from Israel and will spend their vacation at Sunny Beach resort. This year Burgas Airport has introduced extra security measures. They are particularly tight for passengers coming from Israel. Except for gambling tourism Israeli nationals come to visit cultural and historical sites in the hinterland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year