NSI: Production of Fuels, Natural Gas, and Electricity Decreases in January 2017
In January 2017 compared to December 2016, there was a decrease reported in the production of solid fuels – by 5.0% to 3,328 thousand T; of unleaded gasoline – by 8.3% to 165 thousand T; diesel fuel – by 6.9% to 256 thousand T; natural gas – by 20.0% to 12 million m3; electricity – by 10.8% to 4,056 GWh.
This was announced by the press centre of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
Production of propane-butane mixtures remained unchanged.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity