GERB – United Patriots Мeeting Held in Sofia
GERB party, which won the early parliamentary elections in Bulgaria and the United Patriots coalition – National Front for the Salvation of Bulgaria, VMRO and Ataka – held a meeting in Sofia, according to BNR.
After the meeting, VMRO leader Krasimir Karakachanov commented that there are no negotiations on the formation of a new cabinet as yet and that such talks are yet to be held.
Ataka leader Volen Siderov on his part stated that “GERB is the first political force and it is their right to make proposals and discuss conditions.” To these laconic comments the two leaders added that the talks will continue next week.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million