GERB – United Patriots Мeeting Held in Sofia
GERB party, which won the early parliamentary elections in Bulgaria and the United Patriots coalition – National Front for the Salvation of Bulgaria, VMRO and Ataka – held a meeting in Sofia, according to BNR.
After the meeting, VMRO leader Krasimir Karakachanov commented that there are no negotiations on the formation of a new cabinet as yet and that such talks are yet to be held.
Ataka leader Volen Siderov on his part stated that “GERB is the first political force and it is their right to make proposals and discuss conditions.” To these laconic comments the two leaders added that the talks will continue next week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly