Donald Tusk Personally Congratulates Boyko Borisov on Winning the Elections
President of the European Council Donald Tusk personally congratulated Boyko Borisov for winning the elections against the socialist on Sunday, the press centre of GERB announced.
The two spoke during the European People’s Party (EPP) congress in Malta.
Donald Tusk stated that GERB’s victory was good news for all European leaders who have always worked excellently with Boyko Borisov as PM.
He also said that everyone at the European Council sent their congratulations for the results, and that the most important thing now was to form a working government which to stabilize the country promptly.
GERB’s leader explained to Tusk how important Europe’s support was for the country. Borisov also thanked Tusk for his appreciation and for the support in their work together so far at the European Council
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects
- » Bulgaria Among 13 Countries with a Declaration on Accelerated EU Integration of the Western Balkans
- » Mariya Gabriel Remains EU Commissioner, Lilyana Pavlova Gets her seat in the EP
- » Today The Central Election Commission Announces the Names of Bulgaria's New MEPs