Donald Tusk Personally Congratulates Boyko Borisov on Winning the Elections
President of the European Council Donald Tusk personally congratulated Boyko Borisov for winning the elections against the socialist on Sunday, the press centre of GERB announced.
The two spoke during the European People’s Party (EPP) congress in Malta.
Donald Tusk stated that GERB’s victory was good news for all European leaders who have always worked excellently with Boyko Borisov as PM.
He also said that everyone at the European Council sent their congratulations for the results, and that the most important thing now was to form a working government which to stabilize the country promptly.
GERB’s leader explained to Tusk how important Europe’s support was for the country. Borisov also thanked Tusk for his appreciation and for the support in their work together so far at the European Council
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » Bulgaria is Applying for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in Europe in Respect to Price Growth
- » The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
- » EC: The Important Thing is That With the Bulgarian Authorities We Are Conducting a Constructive Conversation on the Implementation of the Recommendations