Bulgaria's CEC Announces Distribution of Mandates
The Central Election Commission has announced the distribution of mandates in the new Parliament.
The parliamentary group of GERB receives 95 mandates, while BSP for Bulgaria receives 80, announced the chairwoman of CEC Ivilina Alexieva, reported Focus agency.
The United Patriots – NFSB, Ataka and VMRO get 27 mandates, DPS has 26 and Volya – 12.
A total of 1,147,292 people voted for GERB and 955,490 voted for BSP.
The United Patriots won 318,513 votes, DPS – 315,976, Volya – 145,637.
No independent candidates were elected.
A total of 88,850 people voted in the square “I do not support anyone” or 2.5%.
The number of annulled ballots is 169,009 out of a total of 3,682,493.
- » Is Bulgaria Ready For the Challenges of the Present and the Future?
- » Over 2 million Sales of Electronic Vignettes in Bulgaria Have Been Realized
- » The Cabinet Approves BGN 20.7 million Subsidy For Religions for 2019
- » Bulgaria's Financial Regulator to Check Eurohold Over CEZ Deal
- » More than 280,000 Bulgarians Will Travel During the Easter Holiday
- » Up to 10 Years There Will Be a New Terminal and a Runway at Sofia Airport