Price of Water in Sofia To Go Up by 18%
It has been decided that theprice of water will go up by 18%, confirmed the chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) Ivan Ivanov.
As announced by BNR, as of April 1, 1 cubic metre of water in Sofia will cost BGN 2.16 (VAT included).
This is BGN 0.34 more than the current price.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » CITUB: Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Become BGN 764 in 2022
- » New Phishing Scam Gains Currency in Bulgaria, Cyber Security Experts Warn
- » Concession Procedure for Plovdiv Airport Terminated
- » Bulgaria’s President Denied Speculations about Three Seas Initiative
- » Bulgaria: Pirogov Emergency Hospital Checked for Inpatient Fraud