Ambassador Emma Hopkins About the New Migration Rules
British ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins stated, in an interview for bTV, quoted by BNR, that Great Britain would continue to provide safe haven to foreign nationals living there but that the rules for Bulgarians applying for jobs will change.
She added that it was understandable that many people will be disappointed by the country’s decision to leave the EU, but that Britian did not see this process as a divorce, but as a new phase in its relaitons with its European partners.
In her words, nothing has changed at this time, Bulgarian students and workers can still go to the UK, study and work there.
- » Marine Le Pen is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » EU to Invest EUR 293.4 Million for more Modern and Safe Rail Transport in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Latest Emerging European Country to Pull Out of UN Migration Deal
- » Monitoring for Bulgaria Under CVM may be Concluded before the End of EC Mandate
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC in Bulgaria: EC Monitoring Reports are not a Whim but a Necessary Mechanism for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers: EC Report under CVM is Objective, we Continue with Reforms