Just 10% of Disabled in Bulgaria Employed
In figures released by the National Social Security Institute persons with disabilities registered in Bulgaria are 689,187, of them 281,000 at a working age, according to BNR.
In unofficial statistics only 10% of them are employed – the estimate was announced at a press conference on creating employment for persons with disabilities.
The National Action Plan for employment envisages 30 new contracts for opening jobs aimed at persons with lasting disabilities, the so-called subsidized jobs under the National Program for Employment and Training of Persons with Disabilities in more than 260 municipalities in the country.
- » More than 90% of The Mountain Rescue Service's Rescuers Are Volunteers
- » The Candidates for Foster Parents Are Decreasing
- » 69% of Bulgarians Approve the Reduction of Party Subsidies from BGN 11 to BGN 1 Per Vote
- » 10 Cars Burned Completely in a Paint Shop at a Big Auto Service in Varna
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C