Just 10% of Disabled in Bulgaria Employed
In figures released by the National Social Security Institute persons with disabilities registered in Bulgaria are 689,187, of them 281,000 at a working age, according to BNR.
In unofficial statistics only 10% of them are employed – the estimate was announced at a press conference on creating employment for persons with disabilities.
The National Action Plan for employment envisages 30 new contracts for opening jobs aimed at persons with lasting disabilities, the so-called subsidized jobs under the National Program for Employment and Training of Persons with Disabilities in more than 260 municipalities in the country.
- » Gas Leak? Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Blocked
- » The Dam from which Pernik Gets its Drinking Water will Reach a Dead Volume in 2 Weeks
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan
- » Bulgarian Food Agency Banned 50 Tonnes of Salmonella-Contaminated Poultry Meat
- » UN: Almost Half a Billion People are Unemployed or Have no Access to a Good Job