Bulgaria's Deputy PM: No Signals About Violations Corrupting Electoral Process
Deputy PM Stefan Yanev did not comment directly on the statement of Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov that, in these elections, signals about vote buying are twice more.
Yanev is satisfied with the results of the coordination mechanism for combating this vicious practice:
“We have no signals about extreme violations, about something that corrupts the electoral process. What the Prosecutor General gave as an evaluation is on the basis of his experience, on the basis of the data with which they work. On behalf of the government, I can say that the coordination mechanism yielded results. We will try to make an analysis in order to see which the good parts are so that they can continue as good practice and see where there are shortcomings.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet