US Senate Approves Montenegro's Accession to NATO
Montenegro is ready to become the newest member of the North Atlantic Treaty organisation after the US Senate voted by a large majority to ratify the accession of the country to the alliance, reported The New York Times, cited by Focus agency.
97 senators voted “for” and only 2 voted “against” the accession of Montenegro to NATO.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir