Bulgaria's Gross Foreign Debt Decrease by EUR 200 M at Beginning of 2017
At the end of January 2017, the gross foreign debt of Bulgaria amounted to EUR 33,4475 B (70.7% of forecast GDP), registering a decrease of EUR 195 M (0.6%), compared to the end of the previous year when foreign debt amounted to EUR 34,6425 B (73.1% of GDP).
On an annual basis, however, the foreign debt of the country grew in January by EUR 856,9 M (an increase of 2.6%), compared to January 2016 when foreign debt amounted to EUR 33,5906 M, showed BNB data.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey