United Patriots, Reformist Bloc To Speak on Monday
The coalition United Patriots and Reformist Bloc – Glas Naroden will not speak out on Sunday evening.
Their press conferences will be held on Monday.
Of all parties expected to enter Parliament, only DPS have to make a statement
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor