Bulgarians Abroad Voting in 70 Countries
The Bulgarians residing abroad may cast their ballot today in a total of 371 polling stations across 70 countries, announced BNR.
There are 101 fewer stations in Turkey, compared to the 2014 election, as their number for states outside the EU now shouldn’t exceed 35, according to the law.
There are 8 polling stations in Belgium, 58 in Great Britain, 13 in Germany, 15 in France, 38 in Spain, 4 in Serbia, 21 in Greece and 7 in Canada.
The stations in Australia opened 8 hours before the ones in Bulgaria and many of our compatriots there have already cast their ballot
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor