Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
Foreign direct investments in Bulgaria during the first month of the year are up by almost 92 percent on a yearly basis, reaching EUR 54M, Stamen Yanev, CEO of InvestBulgarian Agency said for the Bulgarian National Radio.
Eight projects worth a total of EUR 156M have been certified since the beginning of the year, with the potential of creating 3,800 new jobs nationally.
These projects are in the spheres of the manufacture of car components for big motor concerns, high tech and healthcare.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million