Alpha Research: 2.6 % Lead for GERB Over BSP
The most recent study of Alpha Research Group sociological agency forecasts a gap of 2.6 percent between GERB and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) in the upcoming early parliamentary elections, according to BNR.
31.7 percent of those who have decided to vote would cast their ballot for GERB, while 29.1 percent say they would vote for BSP.
According to the same survey, the "United Patriots Coalition will get 8.9% while DPS - 8.4% of the vote.
The fifth participant in the next parliament with 6.8 percent support will be the Volya (''Will'') Party.
Rightist Reformist Bloc coalition is on the edge of the 4-percent threshold to enter parliament, according to the poll.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev