Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
Stefka Kostadinova has been re-elected as chairwoman of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee (BOC) for a fourth consecutive mandate.
The record-holder in the high jump for women, who will turn 52 on Saturday, was the only candidate for the post. She received 49 votes “for” and two votes “against”.
Kostadinova became chairwoman of BOC on November 11, 2005 and has never lost the nomination since then.
The composition of the Executive Bureau of the Olympic Committee is being voted now.
- » Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
- » Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
- » The World Athletics Indoor Championship was Postponed because of the Coronavirus
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament