Conference in Sofia to Promote Investment in Transport
A regional conference to promote investments in the transport sector is held today in the Bulgarian capital city, announced from BNR.
The conference is under the auspices of the European Commission and the Ministry of Transport and with the participation of European Commissioner for Transport Violeta Bulc.
The discussions involve representatives of the Commission, Bulgarian institutions, the public sector and businesses.
The EC would present an invitation for proposals that could attract 1 billion euros in addition to private initiatives aimed at key transport projects.
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen
- » Mezdra-Botevgrad Road is Modernized with BGN 420 million From the Toll System
- » National Protest of the Healthcare Professionals