DANS Declares Two More Turkish Citizens Threat to National Security
After three Turkish citizens were declared a threat to national security last week, DANS has expelled another Turkish citizen for creating anti-Bulgarian attitudes in the regions with mixed population, read the announcement on the website of the agency.
The person in question has been living in Bulgaria for several years and is an employee of a Turkish state institution.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)