45,000 Bulgarians Successfully Submit Applications For Voting Abroad
The precise number of applications submitted by Bulgarians for voting abroad in the 26 March snap parliamentary elections is 45,071, announced from BNR.
More than 19,000 of them have been submitted in Turkey.
Applications in UK are about 5300, in Spain 3000, in USA 2800, in Germany 2750 and in Greece 1418, the permanent secretary of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Elena Shekerletova explained.
The political parties have demanded to have representatives in polling stations based in Turkey where on 26 March, 35 such sections will open in 17 towns and villages. Overall there will be 371 polling sections abroad opened for the Bulgarian snap parliamentary elections with more than half of commission members coming from local communities.
The Bulgarian government will second 205 officials, and parties will have more than 400 representatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev