Vice-President Iliana Yotova: It is Time For EU to Revise The Agreement with Turkey
It is time for European Union to revise the agreement with Turkey, said Bulgarian Vice-President Iliana Iotova, reported Focus News.
‘First of all, the agreement between Turkey and EU have not achieved the results that were sought in the beginning’, underlined Iotova.
She explained that so far only 1500-1600 people have been relocated under the agreement, but it was expected this number to be greater.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair