7-Kilometer Truck Queue at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
The truck queue at the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint on the Bulgarian-Turkish border has reached 7 kilometers, the Bulgarian Border Police reported, quoted by BNR.
The trucks are waiting to exit the country. At Lesovo checkpoint, the queue is about a kilometer-long.
The truck queue at the Danube Bridge Vidin on the Bulgarian-Romanian border is also a kilometer-long, authorities reported.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair