Sofia Municipality Will Pay BGN 3.4M to Update Public Transport
Sofia Municipality will pay BGN 3.4M for two public procurement program implementations for integrated urban transport and urban regeneration.
The first one will cost around BGN 2.3M and the winner of the competition must provide a system which will count the passengers in public transport. The second one is for 220 new electronic boards totalling BGN 1.1M.
The competitions were announced at the end of February and the deadline for all participations is between 4th and 5th of April.
The funds for both programs for renovation of the public transport are under the operational program "Regions in growth."
At the beginning of the year Sofia Municipality presented a plan for renewal of public transport. It provides electronic fare collection based on the time and traveled distance. The system will cost BGN 88M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend