Sofia Municipality Will Pay BGN 3.4M to Update Public Transport
Sofia Municipality will pay BGN 3.4M for two public procurement program implementations for integrated urban transport and urban regeneration.
The first one will cost around BGN 2.3M and the winner of the competition must provide a system which will count the passengers in public transport. The second one is for 220 new electronic boards totalling BGN 1.1M.
The competitions were announced at the end of February and the deadline for all participations is between 4th and 5th of April.
The funds for both programs for renovation of the public transport are under the operational program "Regions in growth."
At the beginning of the year Sofia Municipality presented a plan for renewal of public transport. It provides electronic fare collection based on the time and traveled distance. The system will cost BGN 88M.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev