Two More Turkish Citizens Banned From Entering Bulgaria
Another two Turkish citizens have been banned from entering Bulgaria, announced State Agency National Security (DANS).
One of them has been evicted from Bulgaria and imposed a ban of 5 years to enter the country since he carried out activities which threatened national security.
The second Turkish citizen is included in a list of unwanted foreigners in Bulgaria since he represents a threat to the security of the country.
Both Turkish citizens were acting against the sovereignty of the country, announced DANS.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"