Turkish Citizen Banned From Entering Bulgaria
A Turkish citizen posing a threat to national security has been revoked the right to enter and reside in Bulgaria, announced the press centre of the Interior Ministry.
The restriction was imposed by State Agency National Security (DANS) after evidence was collected that the foreigner is posing a threat.
The ban is in force for five years. The announcement does not specify whether the Turkish citizen was in the country and was evicted or he will simply not be allowed to enter Bulgaria any more.
- » BDZ will Buy 42 Trains for BGN 810 Million
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations