170kg of Tobacco Without Excise Stamps Found in House in Valchi Dol
The Regional Prosecutor’s Office in Devnya is leading pre-trial proceedings for the possession of excisable goods without excise stamps, the press centre of Varna Appellate Court, quoted by Focus News.
Today, March 16, 2017, the authorities were notified about a crime in a house in the city of Valchi Dol. At the home of a 42-year-old unemployed man., 170kg of tobacco without excise stamps were seized.
The tobacco was stored in bags and sachets. Investigation is continuing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet