170kg of Tobacco Without Excise Stamps Found in House in Valchi Dol
The Regional Prosecutor’s Office in Devnya is leading pre-trial proceedings for the possession of excisable goods without excise stamps, the press centre of Varna Appellate Court, quoted by Focus News.
Today, March 16, 2017, the authorities were notified about a crime in a house in the city of Valchi Dol. At the home of a 42-year-old unemployed man., 170kg of tobacco without excise stamps were seized.
The tobacco was stored in bags and sachets. Investigation is continuing.
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen
- » Mezdra-Botevgrad Road is Modernized with BGN 420 million From the Toll System
- » National Protest of the Healthcare Professionals