Bulgarian consumers still not active enough
In 2016 the Consumer Protection Commission was approached with over 21,000 complaints and reports for various sectors, according to BNR.
Of all complaints examined by the Commission in which it was competent, about 60 percent were resolved favorably for consumers. This was announced by chairman of the Consumer Protection Commission for Dimitar Margaritov.
The largest share of complaints is seen for telecommunication services. According Margaritov, despite the increased number of complaints in recent years, Bulgarians should be more demanding and more active
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend