Minister Teodor Sedlarski Presents the New Leadership of "Sofia Tech Park"
The Economy Minister Teodor Sedlarski will present to journalist today the new head of the state company Sofia Tech Park Asen Nenchev, as well as its new members of the Board of Directors – Vasil Karaivanov and Nathanael Stefanov.
The entire leadership of Sofia Tech Park was changed on March, 14. The company is 100% state – owned, and the change has become during a general meeting. The Minister Sedlarski justified the change with the slow work and the big gaps in it’s old management without give specific details.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor