Interior Ministry: There Is No Migratory Pressure Along Turkish Border
Bulgarian caretaker Interior Minister Plamen Uzunov has denied on Tuesday the claims that there was increased migration pressure on the Bulgarian-Turkish border, according to Bulgarian National Radio.
The ministry has been monitoring the situation on a daily basis and in case of alarming trends, it would boost forces at the border, it was reported.
At this stage, however, there was nothing alarming, the Minister of the Interior told reporters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending