Erdogan: Holland is Well-Known; We Saw What It Did in Srebrenica
Turkish President Recep Erdogan has launched another attack on Holland related to the latest diplomatic disputes between the authorities in the two countries, reported BGNES
“The behaviour of Holland is well-known and more specifically in a moral and civilizational aspect since we know its role during the carrying out of the genocide in Srebrenica,” stated Erdogan.
The Bosnian Serbian forces led by General Ratko Mladic carried out a mass slaughter in the protected enclave Srebrenica in the beginning of July 1995. Over 8,000 people were killed within a matter of hours.
The enclave was protected by the Dutch contingent of UNPROFOR in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia