Wizz Air to Launch New Bulgaria – Bratislava Route
Low – cost carrier Wizz Air will launch a new route Slovakia-Bulgaria from June, 30, announced the company.
So now the routes from Bulgaria are 33 to 16 countries.
The company said also that there will be tickets to various destinations for EUR 2.99 and the price includes all taxes for one direction. For sure the tickets with such price will be available only for flights from Sofia and they won’t be available for the inside line Sofia-Varna.
The carrier announced this offer as the cheapest in their whole history.
Wizz Air reported for 2016 the amount of 23M passengers using the routes to and from Bulgaria, an increase of 25% per year and this is the highest percentage reported by the first flight from Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It