There is Only One Scenario for the European Union, Ex-President Says
The President of Bulgaria from 2012 to 2017 – Rosen Plevneliev announced on Horizont radio that there is only one scenario for the European Union – a strong alliance with strong national states.
‘’Today, when all the nationalists and populists are wondering what will be the future of the EU, I can suggest many projects which can make each of the member states stronger and moreover- the European Union – more powerful‘', added Plevneliev.
As examples he pointed out The European Energy Union, European Banking Union and the common effort of European countries in the field of defence.
Today is the second day of the European Council meeting during which the main topic will be the preparation of the Rome Declaration for the future of the EU.
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected